Storm Window Latch Replacement

A quick learner from Colorado says:
This is a storm window in our green house. These latches ends obviously broke off when the window fell out (glass didn't break though). The length without tips are 2 3/4" and I believe the widest part is 8/32 or 9/32". See 2 photos. Let me know if you need additional info.
Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2201.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8728.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Start by looking at our 91-070. Carefully go over the dimensions to see if this could work for you. You can see the rest of our storm window latches here.

A quick learner from Maryland says:
But ours is hooked on both sides
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. Are you saying that you have a latch similar to that pictured above, but with two hooks? Is it a different part? 

The best place to start with this sort of project if photos. If you can show me what you have, I can advise accordingly. Just keep in mind that storm window parts are hard to get a hold of these days since they're just not made anymore. I will do my best to help, of course, but it's something to keep in mind.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.