Storm Window Latches

A handy person from Waco ,Tx says:
So I am needing to get some of these latches. I have marked these RH & LH but they look identical and think they could mount on either side. I also want to get some springs which are about 1-1/4" long and about 1/8" OD round . These widows are mounted over the original wood windows. Hope you can help Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4139.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4140.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4150.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4152.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4153.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't sell this exact latch, but we have a couple that are similar in design and size, even if they differ in both aspects. I think they're worth considering despite those differences. See our 91-142 (sold as a pair) and our 91-158 and 91-158 (sold separately).

I will also share their respective dimensions for your review.

Alternate image for 91-142
Alternate image for 91-142

Alternate view of 91-142
Alternate view of 91-142

Alternate image for 91-158
Alternate image for 91-158

Dimensions for 91-158
Dimensions for 91-158

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.