Storm Window replacement part

A home owner from Bryn Mawr, Pa says:
hi...I have an older 90 plus year old home and we want to find replacement hardware for our storm windows. In particular I'm looking for the pin that that pushes the window up or down. Im not sure of the make or model. Here are some pictures, I hope you can help. Thank you for your time. Valerie
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, we do not have the entire pin. The only part we have is the finger flap. Would that help you at all?
A home owner says:
Hi...thank you. Yes the finger flap part could help us. Just to make that the part that you push in? What is the model number online please? If we are missing some of the springs inside is there something else we can use, if you do not carry the entire pin? Thank you for your help. Valerie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great. Please see our new 91-039 Storm Window Finger Flap. You should recognize it looking at the picture.

I do not know if we have any hardware that could substitute the pin itself. You may want to contact the original manufacturer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)