Storm door corner glass Retainer

A home owner from Texas says:

I need one of the glass retainers as pictured.

This door is approximately 25 years old and still functions perfectly, but the glass will not stay in the frame with this piece missing.

Also, this part appears to be basically a "press in" part which would be no problem for me to repair.

Please advise accordingly and have a great day.

Doyle

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Doyle. Can you tell me the thickness of the screen frame? We'll see what we can narrow down from there. 

Approximately 1/4"-5/16"
Profile picture of Bob

Something like our 95-232 might be what you need, but you'll also need to confirm the thickness and width of the legs also, then compare with our selection here. See the video below for removal and replacement details. 

They appear to be 3/16" thick and the legs appear to be 1.25" long.

Material appears to be plastic.

Keep in touch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C9227BC7-235D-47EA-A502-097BC5A438E9.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

It's a little different, but see our 95-073. See if this matches up. 

Looks like a winner to me!
Profile picture of Bob

Great! Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks a lot for reaching out. 

Thanks for the help and have a great day.
Works like a champ!

Thanks buddy!
Profile picture of Bob

Glad to hear! Let us know if you ever have any questions, and thanks a lot for your business; we appreciate it. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.