Storm door handle/lock

A home owner from Memphis, TN says:
Hello. The handle broke on our storm door. Unfortunately, my husband discarded the door handle and there are no identifying numbers on the actual door.
I'm looming for assistance on a replacement handle/lock.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A2B8179E-E4B6-4ED4-A65F-DBDA627D97B5.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we would have no way of making a confident suggestion without being able to see the original handle set. There's a chance that you might be able to adapt something like the 40-177 handle and deadbolt set depending on your door's specifications but we can't be sure if it would work. 

I'm sorry that we can't offer a more concrete recommendation in this case but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. If you decide to give the 40-177 a try and it doesn't work out, our return policy can be found here. Thanks for posting. 

A home owner from Memphis, TN says:
Thank you for your assistance and reply.
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.