Storm door hinges

A home owner from USA says:
Hello.

I am unable to determine the make of door.
The hinges are bent from wind and need replacement.
Can you help.
Storm door hinges
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I would suggest straightening out your existing hinges and use the 40-165 hinge pin kit to repair your door. In some cases, you might need to reuse your exiting metal hinge pins. I actually recently repaired a door using the 40-165 kit, but had to use the old metal pins because the diameter in the 40-165 kit was different from the ones needed.
A quick learner says:
Thank you kindly for taking the time and effort to respond. I am proud to say that I actually figured out that I may just be able to bend them back, I found someone who helped and I was able to reattach my door to full working order. This is a great site, I will look to it again when i have repairs to make.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.