Storm door replacement handle

Quick Learner from Massachusetts
Jan 29, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi,
Need replacement handles (inside & out) for Cole Sewell reg # 11169594780. Attached are a few pictures, along with screw pass through dimensions. All white is preferred, but bronze/white works as well.
Please let me know if more info is needed
Thank you
Jim
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
2 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Feb 5, 2018 12:32 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for reaching out to us. I am sorry to say your handle set along with the storm door are no longer available. With that being said, let's shift over to both our 40-130 and the 40-131 lever handle set with interior deadbolt. I believe either of these handles should fit your door. It is kind of a newer version of the one in your photos. Review these parts closely. What are your thoughts?
Quick Learner from Massachusetts
Feb 9, 2018 11:56 am
I purchased the 40-131; worked perfectly. Holes in door lined up exactly, but had to reposition holes in door frame for striker alignment.. thanks for the help
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts