Storm door replacement handle

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Hi,
Need replacement handles (inside & out) for Cole Sewell reg # 11169594780. Attached are a few pictures, along with screw pass through dimensions. All white is preferred, but bronze/white works as well.
Please let me know if more info is needed
Thank you
Jim
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for reaching out to us. I am sorry to say your handle set along with the storm door are no longer available. With that being said, let's shift over to both our 40-130 and the 40-131 lever handle set with interior deadbolt. I believe either of these handles should fit your door. It is kind of a newer version of the one in your photos. Review these parts closely. What are your thoughts?
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
I purchased the 40-131; worked perfectly. Holes in door lined up exactly, but had to reposition holes in door frame for striker alignment.. thanks for the help
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.