Storm door sweep. How to find right one.

A handy person from Maryland says:
Hello,

I ordered your Larson storm door sweep. Item # 40-207. It looks very similar to one I removed from door. But it is either slightly too large or I am trying to install incorrectly. It is the 'T' style that is supposed to slide in a tiny track on bottom of door.

Can you tell me is there a way to identify my door brand? If I know that I should be able to find exact match. I don't know if it is a Larson.

Thank you.
Tom.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's possible you have something different from the 40-207. There are a bunch of sweeps with a "T" shape. At the end of the day, it comes down to size. How do the dimensions of our 40-207 compare to your original sample? Can we see a clear picture of your original sweep? We will need to see its end profile, just like how we show the 40-207 on our site.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.