Storm door window panel

A home owner from South Carolina says:
I can't find any markings or manufacturer on the storm door. The moveable window panel in the door is held in place by two fixed pins at the top, and two spring-loaded pins at the bottom which are used to adjust the opening size of the window. The part pictured is the unbroken fixed pin. I have been unable to find this anywhere, and would appreciate your help!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We don't have an exact match, but look at our 95-182 and see you could use this as a possible substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)