Storm window Pivot pin

A quick learner from USA says:
Dear Swisco Customer service,

Please find enclosed several pictures of a storm window pivot pin that I would like to buy
Hopefully they will give you enough information to identify the part and hopefully you carry the part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1615.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1618.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1616.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1617.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid we don't recognize this. Is this all there is or could there be more to it? I'm wondering if a piece broke off. If that's the case, we'd need to see an undamaged version. 

A home owner from USA says:
Thanks for the response Emily,
The pivot pin is complete. It is just quite small.
You may notice that there is a screw hole in the 4th pic. This mounts to window frame.
Unfortunately the window is approx. 40 yrs old so I knew it would be a long shot finding this
pin. Thanks for all you help and I would appreciate any suggestions.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming! I'm going to show this to one of our senior experts to see if he could recommend a replacement. There's a good chance we may not have one but we will try our best. We'll reach out to you right here on this page when more information is available.

Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe your screw on top tilt is discontinued but take a look at our 95-182. Review our dimensions and compare them with your old hardware to see if this could make a good substitute. 

A home owner from USA says:
Thanks for doing the research Dave.
I apologize for the delayed response. I was out of town and didn't have access to the window.
Unfortunately the modification that would be necessary doesn't make it practical.
I appreciate all the info and help.
It was pleasure dealing with your firm
Hopefully I can buy something in the future.
Many thanks !

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.