Storm window corner keys and tilt keys

A quick learner from Philly says:

Hi, Thank you for offering this service.

I have an older, three track, metal frame, storm window for which I would like to replace the corner keys and tilt keys (numbered 905, 906, 907 and 908). Frame latches are by DACO. Each key has a screw hole, with a corresponding hole in the frame for securing in place. Pics of actual parts included... along with a pic I borrowed from your website, showing how the key looked... before I took the frame apart to remove broken glass.

Appreciate your assistance with locating replacement parts.

Ruth and Will

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A3412028-D6F2-4355-ADDB-A0A7CA8B58AD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A1285B9F-C4C4-487D-8CB2-28609517CC74.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FE04E1C4-AE8B-4F95-9980-2DDE4BD6C5EF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C3176042-5060-404D-960B-33F9FAEA41BC.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I couldn't track down those codes you gave us. Take a look at the corner keys I've listed for you on this page and see if any match up to your old ones. I can't be certain if any will to begin with, but these were the best options I could come up with from our inventory. I'm sorry that we couldn't be of more help.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.