Storm window corner latch

A home owner from USA says:
Storm window corner latch I can send a better pic.

If it helps, there's also a set screw on the side to remove the frame section.

It also appears that the corner latches are stamped in. To get them out, I'll probably have to drill holes.

Let me know what you need me to do at this point.

Thanks,

Steve
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We don't have your exact corner key and it is very difficult to find storm window parts since the creation of vinyl replacement windows. If you could give us the height and thickness of the legs, we will try to find a replacement. You might have to drill the screw hole if we can find something close that you can use. Thank you!

A home owner from USA says:
Side with set screw is about 5/32 and the channel depth is like 3/16. From the photo, you can see the length is an inch and a half and the tilt ball is offset. Something close might work.

Thanks,

Steve
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us, Steve. Our 95-015 tilt corner measures 5/32" x 3/16" as well, but we do not have one with a set screw such as yours. These are normally pinged in on the face of the frame. See the video below for more insight on how these install. You may be able to get this to work.

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.