Storm window hardware

A home owner from Ypsilanti Mi says:
Hello,

I have a bunch of storm window/screens where the top corner piece of plastic has broken to it won't stay in the track properly. The previous owner of the house just taped them and called it a day but I would like to fix them properly. I included a picture of the top piece that is broken (of one that is not broken) and the bottom corner with measurements. I also need slide latches but I think 91-001P would work. Any help you could give me on finding the right part I would greatly appreciate it. Thank,
Martin

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top window corner.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window corner.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I can't tell what you have from these photos, unfortunately.  Would it be possible to get the width and thickness of the legs for this corner? Can you also show me the latches, along with dimensions? We will do our best from there.

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.