Storm window latch

A quick learner from Orange va says:
Trying to find
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180416_112202.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I think we can help, but this one will be a bit of a project.

You see, the first part to come to mind is our 91-128 and 91-129. These look similar in design, however yours has a stem sticking up which I believe keeps the latch from coming out of the frame.

This might be hard to explain, but normally this kind of screen frame has a double channel for the corner key. What I would do would be to get our 95-002 and cut it in half, then use one of the legs to hold the new 91-128 and 91-129 in place by installing it in one of the screen channels. Hopefully that makes sense.

The only other alternative would be to adapt the frame to keep our 91-128 and 91-129 from coming out too far.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.