Storm window latch removal

A home owner from USA says:
Hi: I
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but it seems your question was cut off. Can you try again? Thank you!
A quick learner says:
Hi: Latch releases on aluminum storm are broken. Cn't release window. How do I get it out? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. Well, it would depend on what you have, exactly. Could you show us a couple pictures? That will help us determine what you need to do to remove your storm window latches.
A quick learner says:
This is one that is not broken. The one I can't open is missing the tabs.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you. This is an old latch. I'm not sure if we can help replace it, but at the very least we can help you come up with a way to remove it from the window. Can you remove that sash from the main frame of the window? You will need to check and see if the storm sash corner is held together with a screw or is it stamped together. We have a couple videos that I think may help you. Check them out below.
Let me know if these helped.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.