Storm window replacemnt parts

A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
Hello,

I have 7 storm windows with many parts broken. The corner latches are 3 13/16 inches with the point and the notch for fingers is 1/4 inch from end and 3/4 inch long. They are 1/4 inch wide. The end with the point has a tab (see photo of latch in place) that sticks out for 5/32 inch past the point to guide it in the window frame. The spring and its tab are 1 3/4 inch long.

There are 2 types of corner keys. The ones without a point are 1 7/32 inch along the edge where the flat part is and 1 9/32 inch along the other edge, with the flat part sticking out 1/16 inch. The ones with the point have the same dimension, except the point that fits into the window frame slot is 3/16 inch long (see photo of Corner key in place).

I would need 8 pairs of latches, 4 corner keys withOUT points, and 12 corner keys with points.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner key A no point.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner latch and spring B.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner latch and spring A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner latch in place with tab.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner key in place with point.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! I believe you have a match for our  95-073 tilt key, 95-201 key with guide, and 91-054 slide bolt pair. Look these parts over and let me know what you think.

How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.