Storm window slide latches

A home owner says:
The long one that you push on has an arrow pointing left then and oval shape in the middle then a another arrow pointing right.
< oval > then a square piece with a marquise diamond shape on it . Then a triangle shape on the end that catches the window notch. Then the piece that goes up inside the casing of the side frame looks like to circle connected with a line. ?-----?.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210715_134052.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210715_134045.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210715_134110.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210715_134104.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need new latches and corners for your storm window. At first glance, the latch looks to be a match for our 91-140 . If I'm right then you could also consider the 95-249 corner key kit for the rest.

That said, you will ultimately have to go over our dimensions as carefully as you can to confirm that they all match  up. Please note that storm window hardware like this is getting harder and harder to come by as the years go on. They just aren't as popular as they used to be. However I do think the parts I showed you are the best we have on offer, so see what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at