Stratco track metal bifold parts

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I'll need replacements for these parts, as well as the top and bottom track. I'll send pictures of that as well. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13042461741.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13042461740.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13042461742.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13042461738.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We believe your guide pins are 1/4" in diameter and the threaded pin is 5/16". Therefore, we suggest replacing all the tracks with new ones. I have pulled up a variety of lengths and they already come with the pivot brackets. Please look at that detailed list on this page. Just a note, for each panel you will need one bottom threaded pivot pin, like our 21-002 as well as three guide pins, like the 21-044, and one bumper per track.

A contractor from Temple hills, MD says:

The info is very helpful. I have (2) tracks : 47 1/2" and 47 5/8".

There appears to be a plastic bushings or fittings at the top and bottom of the door where the pins go through the slot in tthed metal door.

My track appears to ber wider than the one in the picture.

My existing track is 1 3/8" wide, 1/2" tall, and the opening in the track is 7/16"

I am not sure if the size of the track matters, except for the carpeting on the floor

Considering we are changing all the hardware.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180511_152453.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180511_152050.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that your track is no longer available. I'm suggesting a replacement so you can keep the doors. The 21-404 tracks are 47" long and made to fit in a 48" opening. You would center the track in the opening, so there'd probably be a little space on either side. 

There is no need for the tracks to go the complete length anyway so it's fine. It won't interfere with the operation of the door, since there's no reason the sliding hardware would ever go that far to either side. If you would feel better filling the total space, you can buy a longer length and cut it down. 

The nylon bushing that fits in the door to help the pin to slide up and down is our 21-250

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.