Strato-Fold bifold door parts 26629

A quick learner from Florida says:
Good Morning,
I have old Strato-Fold metal bi-fold doors that I need replacement hardware for (Serial #26629). I would like to speak to someone asap, to make sure I'm ordering the correct part numbers. I need; Caps (21-105)?, Cone Springs (21-256), and some Pins (complete w/caps & cone springs). The parts in the photos are badly warn.
Thank you very much,
Emanuel
User submitted picture of bifold door pin for Stato-Fold metal doors.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Emanuel! Before we can offer an applicable substitute, can I please ask for the diameter of the top of the cap and the diameter of your pin? That will help us find a replacement.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Hi Paul,
The OD of the cap is 3/8", the ID is 1/4".
Will you also please privide me a complete replacement pin(1/4" OD x aprox. 4;1/2" long)w/cap and spring?
Thank you,
Emanuel
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We currently do not have any pin assemblies that would work as a replacement for what you have, but we think we may have found one. We will post in this thread again as soon as we have more information for you to view.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.