Strato Fold door parts

A quick learner from Farmersville. IL says:
Here parts I need to repair the doors for my brother in law. First is a photo of a diagram and a bottom pivot pin assembly. I am hoping you can get all the info from the drawing for the parts. I would need. I would like to replace all the parts on the doors if possible. Our tracks appear to be good but I would replace the track stop pivot plastic parts. I hope you can help.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
STRATO-FOLD Divison of Peachtree Doors Inc, Elkhart Indiana 46518
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is an old metal folding closet door, but I'm somewhat familiar with it. If I remember correctly, you may be able to use our 21-003 as a bottom adjusting threaded bi-fold door pin. The top and bottom guide pins would both be our 21-066.

The top pivot pin will be something you need to put together yourself using our 21-026B plain pin along with with two 21-155 pal-nuts (pushed on down about 3/8"), and finally our 21-250 spring (placed under the palnuts). Once it's assembled, drop through the top hole on the door and lock it in with a 21-157 spring retainer.

Please review this hardware and let me know what you think.
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.