Strip glazing

A handy person from Phoenix AZ says:
Looking to find out how to replace this strip. It is around the edge of the glass from the inside.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience! Please see our 55-174, I think this might be a match. Also, is your third picture of a different glazing, or is it the same as your other two pictures?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)