Stuck balance shoe

A quick learner says:
How do I remove the stuck balance shoe from the aluminum window panel? Attached is the pic of the balance shoe. It has "PATENT 4610108" printed on it. It is not moving at all. There is a cut on the top where I can remove it but it is stuck at the bottom. Also, what is the replacement part number? I really appreciate your help
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! From your photo, it looks like the metal center cam is hanging up. Place a slot head screw driver in the cam and turn a little to the left or right and see if that loosens it up.
A quick learner says:
Thank you very much. That was it
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)