Sugarcreek storm door #399 exterior handle replacement

A home owner from Rockville, MD says:
The lever on the exterior handle of my Sugarcreek storm door (Model 399; installed 10/2006) snapped off so I need a replacement in bright brass. All other hardware parts are in good shape (lock, interior handle assembly, latch assembly.)

Please recommend a replacement.

It would be especially helpful if the replacement installation required three holes in the door frame so that no re-drilling is needed. Current holes are approximately 7/8" to 15/16" apart (center to center). If the replacement is straightforward (no re-drilling needed), I would be elevated to "quick learner" status!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ScreenDoorHandle.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We don't have this exact style of handle set but I think you should consider our 40-058 as a substitute. Look it over and see how our dimensions compare to your hardware. Thanks for posting!

How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.