Suggested part to replace

A handy person from California says:
I would like to order channel balance:

From all of the measurement it looks like I need - 27" Series 351 Channel Balance
Product Code: S351-27

26 4 Caldwell KM

1/2 wide by 27 length

Can you confirm this before I order the part.


User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. I can't confirm whether the Series 351 is what you have or not without knowing more about that bottom shoe. It could either be the 15-001 or 15-002, but I can't be sure based on these images. Check out the diagram below and tell me which is closer.
Alternate view of 15-001
A quick learner from California says:
I measured and it is 1". Which Series should I purchase. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If it's 1", I would stick with our Series 351 balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)