Sunair window lock

A handy person from san diego, california says:

Looking for a replacement double hung window lock. The one I have is a Sunair Aluminum Corporation. Dimensions are as follows:

Length between bolts 2 3/8 inches, width 1 inch.

Sunair Aluminum Corporation window sweep lock
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Can you recheck your measurements? Your Sunair window lock looks a lot like our 90-005, except that the distance between the two install holes on the 90-005 is 2-1/4" versus your reported 2-3/8"

Also, make sure the tongue matches up. We have another similar window lock, 90-009, with a different tongue style. See image below.
Comparison of 90-005 and 90-009
Comparison of 90-005 and 90-009
A home owner from Newport Beach, CA says:
Hello Mike,

Will I be able to bet the original SunAir Aluminum Corp Window Lock part through SWISCO or is it an equivalent part?
User submitted photo of Sunair lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It appears the 90-005 Window Lock may work with your application.
A quick learner from Newport Beach, CA says:
Thank you Paul. I placed the order for two of 90-005.

Tiffany
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.