Sunroom door handle has broken

A handy person from Brookfield, WI says:

Hello,

Recently my sunroom door handle assembly had broken, and I'm having difficulty finding a replacement. It is an older door, and it is quite heavy. Also, it takes much force to slide it back and forth along the track ? which likely caused undue stress on the handle, causing it to crack. The handle consists of wood and metal, with the latter being some type of alloy (aluminium or magnesium).

Please advise as to a viable replacement handle for my sunroom door based on the information above, as well as a possible remedy to decrease friction along the track. Attached please find a photo of the handle/lock assembly for your reference. Additionally, on a sticker at the top of the door frame, the words CODE 130-1 are printed. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may provide.

Sincerely,

Matthew

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 003DA566-4872-475F-9117-D319F71536D1.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I believe this might be our 82-055 Acorn Handle Set. Look over the dimensions listed and let me know if anything differs.

A handy person from Brookfield, WI says:
Thanks for your response regarding my sliding door handle. Looks like you nailed it!
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.