Superseal window operator and handle

A home owner from USA says:
I need a replacement for this Superseal window operator and handle
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the operator you are looking for is our 39-325. You will also need the 39-205 handle, since I'm not sure if your current handle will work on the 39-325. Take a look and compare their dimensions with your hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)