Support Balance Replacement

A from Brighton CO says:

I am looking for 2 of these in the pictures supplied. Need a right and left side if they are different. The looked the same to me.

Support balance. See pictures. Tip to tip = 27 inches. Just the metal area is approximately 25.5 inches.  

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200806_110840.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200806_110827.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200806_110846.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200806_110727.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200806_110758.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We can supply this balance, but it has to be a custom order due to its configuration. Before we go any further, can you show me a clearer picture of the metal hook at the end of the cord? I can't quite make it out in your photo.

A handy person from Brighton Colorado says:
Sorry I don't have any better pictures of the metal hook. I had already put the window back together for my client so she could shut the window. I'm not on site of the needed repair. I do remember it looks like many of the ones I have seen in your pictures. It's just a hook on the end that fits into the plastic along the edge of where the frame goes.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I understand. I think the clip is a match for the 62-108, but I'm not 100% sure. Custom balances cannot be returned for a refund so that may be something you want to confirm.

For now, I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for two balances under the assumption that I'm right. You can use this link to add the custom balances to your cart as if they were any normal product; think of it like a private store page that only you can see.

If you had any questions, or if the 62-108 isn't right after all, let me know.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.