Support Bracket for Roto Window Operator

A quick learner from Pittsburgh PA says:
Dear Swisco,

We have older Roto windows and all handle operators are falling apart.
I belive it called "Support Bracket" for the handle operator.
Ours is from plastic that failed through the years but they are some from metal.

Could you help me identify to part and do you carry it?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Inner plastic cracked.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, Ziv. See if our 39-248 roto operator base will do the trick for your repair. 

A quick learner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Looks like a perfect match.
Thank you!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Great! Check in later to let us know how you make out with your repair, if you'd like!

39-248 : Roto Operator Base
Roto Operator Base
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at