Surface mount tilt latch

A home owner from USA says:

I'm writing for assistance on finding replacement mounted latches for my tilted windows. I'm unable to determine the make of the windows and was hoping you could help me with a part number so I can order from your company.

I am more interested in security above all else so if you have an upgraded version, I'm interested.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2673.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2674.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I believe we can replace this, though we will need a bit more information before we can recommend a match. Can you tell me the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center? 

I would also like the distance between the center of the first screw hole and the edge of the housing. You can refer to this as the "hole offset." When I say "first" screw hole, I mean the screw hole facing out. You would measure to the edge of the housing facing out, as well.

Finally, please tell me the overall width of the latch. I want to make sure we find you something that won't stick out on the sides.

Let me know whenever you can!

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.