Surface mount vintage patio door handle with lock pins

A quick learner from POLSON mt says:
No markings found on door or lock. Us patent no. 3 082 029. And. D 195 825 on pin edge.

Lock lever doesn't turn, I couldn't find a measuring tape anywhere so used $20 bill to demonstrate size.guesstimate distance between screw holes is shy of 4".

I would have no issue installing a new one if the holes match on the replacement lock. New holes would be a small challenge but doable.

Thank you four help. And. Do you know where I could find a replacement door handle for a vintage GE fridge?

Joyce
User submitted photos of a patio door handle set.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joyce. Looks like you have an older version of our 82-063. Check it out and see what you think. I'm not sure were to send you to find that GE fridge handle you need. I'm afraid that's not our wheelhouse. I would contact the manufacturer to start.
A quick learner from California says:
D 195 825 US PATENT
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. That code has indeed been associated with an older version of the 82-063, as discussed earlier in this thread. Codes aren't always reliable to go by though, so if you're uncertain, please send us photos of your existing handle set, and we'd be happy to confirm. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.