Sweep for french door.

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Can you please help me identify a part number, price, and expected delivery time frame?
User submitted a photo of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to find an exact replacement for what you need without detailed dimensions. However, please see our 58-189 and carefully compare the dimensions we show to your own hardware and see how they compare. You could also consider our 58-176 as an alternative.

All pricing can be found on each product's respective page. For more information about shipping times, check out our Shipping Policy.
A quick learner says:
It looks pretty good but the one I pulled out of the door is 34 1/2 inches. Can I cut the replacement to size?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You sure can! We recommend a fine-toothed hacksaw like our 75-023A.

A home owner from Las Vegas, NV says:
Do you carry a bottom door sweep that is like your 58-189 but in white?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The 58-189 is not available in white but the 58-176 side-mounted sweep is! Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.