Sweep lock search

A quick learner from Oregon says:
We received the lock for the window (90-278) but it is the wrong size for our window. I like to attach two pictures of the part of the lock that sits on staionary side of the window to show you the size and the shape of the lock. I like to return the lock you sent and get one like the picture shows.

The length of stationery part of the window is 2 3/4" and width at the thickest point is 1/8" of inch. When I look at the this piece each measurement is one line on measuring tape is more than length and the width but you can ignore that extra line.

Attached please see the pictures.

Please let me know.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Are you referring to the window keeper? That's what you're showing in your photos. If that's all you need, then I think we can help. Your old keeper was discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer made, but we recommend our 90-282. See if you could use this. You may need longer screws to install them, though. I'd bring your old screws to a local hardware store and have them match up the proper size.

If you do need a different lock, we'll have to see a picture of it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.