Sweep locks

A home owner from Tucson AZ says:
I have sliding windows. The sweep lock 90-72 shows the measurement from the middle of the holes to the edge of the rotating piece to be 13/16" I need one where the measurement is 15/16". I'm replacing locks that have the symbol of a global map on them, if that's of any help. The locking edge of the -072 is about an eight inch shy.

Pat
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Could you give us the offset, or the distance from the center of the mounting holes to the back of the lock, and the depth of the 'throw', as separate measurements? Could you also confirm the actual hole spacing, or distance between the centers of the mounting holes? Finally, a picture of the lock might also be useful. Many thanks.

I hope these pics come thru. If they don't, you could send me an email address and I can shrink the images so they'll come thru.
The distance from the center of the hole to the back edge is 1/4" The distance for the narrow slot to where the latch has to be is 15/16"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0596.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0597.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the added photos. See the 90-313. I believe this is the only possible substitute we have. Take a look and see if you think you could use this as a replacement.

I believe it will work. The problem is I'm going to have to wait until we return in NOV.

I'll hang on to this info and order one as a trail before ordering a couple more. I appreciate you efforts and service.
Pat
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

For whatever it is worth, I agree with Bob, the 90-313 is the best option here. Glad that we could help, and if you have any other questions when it comes time for your repairs, just ask. 

Thank you for good customer service.

Pat
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.