Sweeper & Keep Replacement

A quick learner from Atlanta, GA says:
Hello,

Please see pics. I'm having trouble finding this combination. I've done my best to provide accurate measurements.

I need at least 6 pairs and I can purchase more for future repairs if a minimum quantity is required.

Thank you,
Justine
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AKk7GbAcTW6FIqeotPJ%8A_thumb_5c16.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named iEVCy%oIRPKdegj8xkKdNA_thumb_5c35.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lX3T2tMgQ4a3zTd2j71ZPg_thumb_617e.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CIzw4Ho%RNS4goSPteX0rA_thumb_617d.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell any sweep lock that shares these dimensions. Can you double check the hole spacing for me in particular? Make sure to only measure from the center of each hole, not their edges. As it stands now, we have nothing that can replace this. I'm hoping the hole spacing is different so that we can offer one of our products.

I'm more optimistic about the keeper. I'm instantly reminded of our 90-283, which has the same 1" hole spacing. Ours just seems like it might be a bit too tall, so see what you think.

Hi Tom,

Re-measured the lock holes and it could be 2 1/16". Is that a possible measurement?

Thanks,
Justine
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! If the hole spacing is 2-1/16" then we're in way better shape. With that in mind I think our 90-077C is going to be your best bet. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thank you. Just ordered and will try it out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.