Swisco 32-134 Marking

A quick learner from Burbank, CA says:
Hi There,
I've included a few images... I have a bunch of drawers on my dresser that have these... I need replacements on both parts! Seems to be a common confusion with the patent number. I just want to make sure I order the right thing. Please help!
A customer submitted image of their drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think we can help with this. Check out our 32-081 or 32-082, and our 32-076. Check out the video below for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)