Swisco Rear Drawer Sockets

A home owner from Orbisonia, PA. says:
Cabinets new 24 years ago. I went to Lowes today and they found the what looks like the part for me, but I am unable to find it again at home. There is a piece still sticking in the back of the cabinet. Does anyone have an idea where I can get a replace part.
Thanks Rob
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your fitting has been discontinued. We have a newer Grass style drawer bracket that may work for you. See our 32-119. This is screwed on, though. Also be sure that your metal track will fit in the 7/16" wide x 31/32" high socket.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.