Aqua I Window parts

A contractor says:
How do I get the parts AND shoes
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The manufacturer of these top tilt latches have discontinued them and offer no replacement. We suggest removing the old tilt latch, reinstalling the top side corner screw to keep the sash together and install top mounted tilt latches 26-193 and 26-194 on top with a #6 pan head screw like our 33-089. Just be careful not to drill into the glass. 

For the pivot shoe, we will need the width and thickness to choose a replacement. We also pulled up some media guides to help you. Thank you!

A contractor says:
1 7/8 height
1 1/4 width
5/8 thickness

Has a screw for the spiral

What do you have any ones for me?
Thanks Steve
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

For the pivot shoe, you can use our 15-047 as a replacement. Just reuse the old screw to lock in the spiral balance tip to it. Our 75-006 charging tool will also be helpful in attaching the balance spiral to the pivot shoe.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.