Swissco operator replacement

A quick learner from Buffalo, ny says:
What is the procedure to replace this type of operator. Does the cover pry off, or do you remove the wood piece around the lever on the inside?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You would have to pry the wood trim up in order to remove this operator. You can use a prybar like our 75-081.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)