Switching out Crestline handle to Tee Handle

A home owner from Colorado says:
I need to switch out my Crestline crank handle to a tee handle. I am putting in shutters. I bought a universal replacent set at Home Depot. The tee handle has a plastic insert to go over the crank. The Crestline uses a oval point set screw vs. the home depot cup pt.

I dont think it will work. Will your 39-102 Tee handle fit over my crank? Does it snap in and also come with a set screw?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I can't say if our 39-102 will fit your crank or not, unfortunately. You have to check the diameter of the hole on your old handle and make sure it's the same 11/32" as the 39-102. If it is, then you're good to go.

Please note that even if it does fit, that probably won't solve your problem. In all likelihood you will need to adjust the shutters to compensate for the operators, not the other way around. That's just how these windows work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.