T-Slot Bubble Seal

A quick learner from Saint Louis says:
I have three different types of bubble seal weatherstripping on my tilt windows.

The first one is a 3/16 x 3/8 bubble seal that installs at the top of my screen.

The second is a 3/16 t-slot but it has a different shape. This one is installed on the bottom side of the lower double hung window. Would the 3/16 x 3/8 bubble work?

The third one is a 3/16 t-slot...partially hard and partially soft. It installs on the bottom of the top double hung window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2032.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2033.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2034.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2035.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I would start by looking at our 58-164 and 58-135. I would just make sure that our dimensions all match up to yours.

A quick learner from Saint Louis says:
Thank you...I will start with a small quantity and make sure they fit before I order enough for the entire job.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Sounds great to me!

Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.