T-Slot Bulb

A quick learner from California says:
I have this door t-slot bulb bubble seal that has a width at the t-slot of 1/4" and the bulb circumference of about 1/2".8 cannot find it anywhere.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210130_200152328~2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210130_214647747~2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we do not carry a T-Slot seal in that size either. You may have to contact whoever supplied the door to find an exact match for a seal that large. The only other thing we could offer is a total replacement for your door's bottom sweep: see our 58-176 or 58-186. These sweeps wrap around the bottom of the door and are mounted to one side. I think you'd have to discard that bottom rail to install this sweep, but it's our only option for you. I apologize we can't do more, and good luck with the repair.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.