T Slot Weather Strip - Patriot 1800 Series

A home owner from Raleigh, NC says:
Looking for correct / replacement weatherstrip for Patriot 1800 series vinyl windows. It is a T slot with foam bulb but has flanges on the bulb portion. Example pic is the best I could find as all have deteriorated and crumbling.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 6.14.47 PM.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I'm sorry that it took so long for us to get to your post, it has been a very busy season.

Now, we don't have an exact match for your weatherstripping, but based on your description I think you could potentially get our 58-135 to work. This also has a "T" slot to slide into the window track, and while it's a hollow bulb, it should still work the same as your foam-filled bulb. The only question now is size. Review our dimensions for the 58-135 and let me know how they compare.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135
A home owner from Raleigh, NC says:
No problem Tom, understand. Yes I ordered this from you in the past. Seems the foam in the bulb helps with the sealing on the old vs. the open bulb. Its a 1/4" foam filled bulb currently and the T track is about 7/16". 58-135 in some windows would not stay in the track along with not sealing as well as the original. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hmmm... could our 58-134 be a better option? The base is a little more robust, but the diameter of the bubble itself is actually smaller. You can order a sample of it here to try out, if you wish.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.