T-lock balance shoe - Correct part

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello Swisco Team, first of all, congrats on the website. It is really well designed for people like me that do not know a thing about window hardware.

I have several windows with the same problem. A broken T-lock balance shoe. Measuring the balance springs and the balance shoe itself I am almost sure that I would need 15-195 parts. Could you please take a look and confirm?

Also, what is the difference between a closed cam and an open cam?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree, our 15-195 looks like a great match. 

The difference between an open cam and closed cam, or the 15-195 and 15-195B, is that the open cam has a hole straight through to the other side. Your old cam is missing so I can't say for sure which one you need. If you happen to have another window in the house that uses the same hardware then you can use that as a reference.

Also note that when the shoe breaks like this, the balance may not be far behind. It probably still have a couple years of life left in it, ut it is something you want to be mindful of in the future. Sooner or later you will need new balances.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.