T- type bulb weatherstrip

A quick learner from Sarasota, Florida says:
Will you please help me find a bulb type weatherstripping for my awning windows? There is a t shaped slot at the end of the window, approximately 3/16" wide. The bulb appears to be elongated but perhaps was round when new? The t appears to be on the side of the bulb, not centered above the bulb, perhaps because it is old and out-of-shape?

I will appreciate any guidance you can offer.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180722_160208.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180722_160142.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It's a little difficult to see the entire bulb weatherstrip because it's still installed in the window. But, I believe our 58-164 is what you are looking for. Take a look to confirm this is a match. If you should need it in a longer size, we offer the 58-164-5. Let us know if this is the part for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.