Coil Balances Needed

A quick learner from US says:
I have a TRACO double hung window that needs the coil balances on both sides changed. The window is 26#. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200305_181341.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200305_181429.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like our 15-087 Coil Balance Shoe and the 15-086 Housing Tandem. This system uses our Series 180 Coil Springs. 

Do you mean your window weighs 26 lbs? If so, then you'd need one of the S180-6 6 lb Coil Springs and one of the S180-7 7 lb Coil Springs on each side of the window sash. That would give you 13 lbs of support on either side of the sash, for a total of 26 lbs of support. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome! We are happy to have been able to pass on some new knowledge to you. Please think of us again for a future project. 

A quick learner from US says:
Thanks for the response!
Yes, the window weighs 26# and I had no idea you could mix different tension coil springs although it makes perfect sense for balance.
Thanks again!
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.