TRUTH crank window

Contractor from new London
Sep 29, 2018 9:45 am
I need one left and one right hand crank window arm kit. The 5.5 inch white thing that the handle screws onto are stripped and so the white thing won't stay tight to the window. the arm is about 5.5 inches. I need the kit that includes the white part that you see inside the house and the arms that come out of it.
IMG_1983
1 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 8, 2018 10:06 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

It sounds like you need a new operator, but I cannot tell what type you have from these photos. Too much of it is obscured. Would it be possible for you to remove the operator from the window entirely so that we can see the whole thing?

Contractor from new London
Oct 9, 2018 9:07 pm
Yes, I will take it off and take more pictures this weekend. Thank you for your help.
Quick Learner from Pennsylvania
Apr 14, 2019 1:15 pm
this is the part i need
mail
1 user uploaded images
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Apr 15, 2019 12:24 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for the photo. Take a look at our 39-171. Compare with your old operator and see if you think this is what you're looking for.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts