Tack drawer glide

A quick learner from Canada H9A 3G4 says:


I will be ordering the Kenlin Drawer Socket 32-081 and Kenlin Case Runner 32-076 shortly.

I am hoping you can help me find the part number for the tack drawer glide (photo attached) sp that I can include in the same order.

Thank you.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200526_142556.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Michael. This is an old style drawer guide. It's not made anymore, but you could use something like our 32-114 or 32-083 as a substitute. Also see the 32-117. See what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)