Taking out and re-installing this door

A home owner from Charleston IL. says:

The pictures here are from a metal bifold door with veneer coating on the outside. They were part of my home when it was built in 1967. Some have been replaced, but I'd like to save--repair and paint this one.

I am not able to get the lower right pin out of the floor. That is--the ones on the floor where its held in place--not the traveling side.

The pic on the right is the top of the door. I can get that pin out by pulling down on it and it comes out.

The pic in the middle is the problem one. I cant figure out how to remove it(pin). You can see a nut in the picture. If I pull upward on the door --it does not move.

The third pic(left) is the floor track hardware near that pin.

Thanks for your help. Like to get them both out--both sides and reinstall.

Allan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3734[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3735[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3736[1].jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I've never run across this door before, but we do have a general guide on how to remove bifold closet door pins. It doesn't look like yours work any differently than what I usually work with, aside from the somewhat strange door. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.