Tandem Roller with a 6-3/4" hole spacing

A home owner from Hallandale Florida says:
I'm trying to find a replacement it seems the wheels are 1 1/2 diameter and the hole to hole length is just over 6 3/4 inch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HS_D roller
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you double-check the distance between the center of each mounting hole? This looks like our 81-182, but the installation hole spacing for this roller is 5-3/4". Take a look and let me know what you find.

A home owner from Hallandale Florida says:
Yes the mounting hole spacing is 6 7/8 apart.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We don't have this exact roller in our inventory, but we are bringing in rollers for you that we think will work as a substitute. These new assemblies have 1-5/8" nylon wheels and a stainless steel housing. We will let you know the moment they become available. Thanks!

A home owner from Hallandale Beach says:
Great any idea on time frame? Could I just replace the wheels? I have a sliding door that I can't even open anymore since the wheels won't roll, the bearing are falling out
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure thing! We expect to have it available in our catalog early next week.

Profile picture of Tom

Oops, turns out I'm a liar. We had these ready far sooner than I expected! Our new 81-184 roller is now online and ready for your review. This is a tandem wheel roller with 1-5/8" diameter wheels and a 6-7/8" hole spacing. 

Please let me know if you had any questions.

A home owner from Hallandale Beach says:
Thank you! lets see if I can return the ones I ordered by mistake and get these!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good. If you have not done so already, you may review our full return policy here.

Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, sounds good to me! You can see our return policy here for details on how you can do that.

Please let me know how it works out or if you had any other questions.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.